Multiresolution panorama within Pipmak

Gaspard Bébié-Valérian
Hi,

Several softwares as krpanotools allow to make a multiresolution panorama. This feature is very
convenient when you're working on big panoramas with a lot of details
Currently, I'm working on an adventur game with spherical panoramas and I would like to use the
multiresolutio feature Pipmak. Is there something like this available in Pipmak ?
Thank you :)

Gaspard

Re: Multiresolution panorama within Pipmak

cwalther
Administrator
Gaspard Bébié-Valérian wrote:
> Several softwares as krpanotools allow to make a multiresolution
> panorama. This feature is very
> convenient when you're working on big panoramas with a lot of details
> Currently, I'm working on an adventur game with spherical panoramas and
> I would like to use the
> multiresolutio feature Pipmak. Is there something like this available in
> Pipmak ?

No, there is no such functionality built-in, but depending on what your
goal is, you may be able to roll your own, e.g. by having multiple nodes
that have the same panorama in different resolutions.

What are you trying to achieve?

  -Christian