Quantcast

Nabble forum is back

cwalther
Administrator
I have recreated the web forum interface to our mailing lists at Nabble
that has disappeared a while back:

http://pipmak.40927.n7.nabble.com/

Let me know if there are any problems with it!

  -Christian

Re: Nabble forum is back

cwalther
Administrator
Sorry for the duplicate message. I resent via Gmane when the original message hadn't gone through after a day, but it turns out the mailing list was just being slow (no idea why).

 -Christian

Re: Nabble forum is back

cibersheep
I hope this is sign of the project is alive.

Re: Nabble forum is back

cwalther
Administrator
cibersheep wrote:
> I hope this is sign of the project is alive.

That depends on what you call alive, I guess. I still respond to inquiries like the one that led to the recreation of the Nabble forum (even if a bit delayed at times), but I haven't done any coding work on Pipmak for a long time and currently have no plans to.

 -Christian