New Pipmak Tutorials

Andy Legate

Hey Everyone,

This is just a message to let you all know that I'll be adding more
tutorials to Pipmak's Wiki.

I've already placed 4 on there that I had made several months ago, and as
time goes by, I'll be adding more.

You can find them at:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/pipmak/index.php?title=Main_Page

They are under the "How To's" section.

Cheers!

-Andy

Re: New Pipmak Tutorials

James C. Wilson
Nice! Looking forward to more.

Thanks!
  James

Re: New Pipmak Tutorials

cwalther
Administrator
andylegate wrote:
> This is just a message to let you all know that I'll be adding more
> tutorials to Pipmak's Wiki.
>
> I've already placed 4 on there that I had made several months ago, and as
> time goes by, I'll be adding more.

Thank you Andy! As I've already told you, I think your tutorials are
very well written and I hope they will be useful to newcomers. While
we've been doing quite well on reference documentation and example code,
there has been a distinct lack of tutorials up to now.

  -Christian